Brummies know that managing a business in the second largest city in the UK means you can’t stand still. Brum has always been so innovative. Change is part of our DNA.
Virtual business services are an innovation, a new way to deliver service using new technology – servicing your clientele even better at less cost.
Using Birmingham virtual receptionist services means saving the cost of an in-house receptionist, and that’s a salary of £ 25k. You also save the cost of equipment and office space. Maybe in the past when we were not globally connected by digital technology these costs could be justified, but not now.
Professional telephone answering services in Birmingham provide many benefits to a small or medium size business. Some of the advantages like cost savings are immediately apparent – but there are also other improvements that your enterprise will profit from, such as just the simple reliability of knowing your business will never miss a call. These are a few more of the benefits to keep in mind:
- Professional image – every call promptly answered by a local UK voice in just the right welcoming tone using your specified greeting.
- Improved productivity – if you or your staff have been acting as receptionists and answering every call yourselves then you can stop that now and spend your energy on more important tasks. Your Birmingham call answering receptionists will only forward calls that you have instructed for priority transfer.
- Availability. Your virtual receptionists work as a team. They are always ready to live answer calls after hours or on weekends or public holidays. Maybe you have some important customers that could call from other time-zones? All you need to do is tell us when you need us.
- Comprehensive records. We’ll provide an email summary of every call we answer so you always have a record of call volumes and types of calls. That’s data gold.
- Complete flexibility. We don’t expect you to sign a long term contract. Maybe you won’t need your Birmingham answering service later in the year. Month to month is fine. Use us when you need us. That’s what virtual business services are all about – convenience.
- Capability. If you are running a big sales campaign and there are lots of telephone calls it’s never a problem. We won’t put callers on hold to wait and wait and wait in a queue. You’ve subscribed to a service team so there is always another local expert virtual receptionist ready there to take the next call.
Maybe you’ve also taken advantage of a virtual office and you have no leased office space in Brum. A virtual office is a smart solution. You could be working from home in Harborne or Digbeth or Bearwood but your virtual office address could be at an office in the Jewellery Quarter.
But some entrepreneurs with a virtual office address will still try and take all the calls to their business on their mobile. There is no need to interrupt yourself like that throughout the day. Set yourself up with a Birmingham virtual reception and then when a call does through for you – you’ll know it is an important one.
Contact the team at Virtual Receptionist London and we can answer all your questions, whether it’s about about keeping your current business number or even a bespoke overflow service on certain days of the week, whatever the question, we are here to help.
Choose our experienced virtual receptionist service and let our local professional virtual receptionists answer every telephone call on behalf of your business and we’ll impress your clients with every welcoming hello.